Tuesday, July 12, 2005

First Entry

I am new to blogging. This is the very first post on my new blog. This blog's mission is to be forum of thoughts and ideas regarding science, religion, politics, economics, and Freemasonary and fraternal organizations.

A little about myself. I am a Sailor in the greatest navy in the world the United States Navy. I am also a Freemason. My job in the Navy is the study and understanding of the weather. I enjoy NASCAR, college football (Boomer Sooner), radio controlled hobbies, science fact and fiction, and fine whisky and cigars.

I am a conservative Republican but I am also very open minded to other peoples beliefs. This blog I hope will serve as a great forum for civil discourse.

Thank You

3 comments:

grandma1 said...

Did you know that Bruce belonged to Demolay when he was a teen. Both he and his brother did, they weren't very interested. I pushed them into it because when I was growing up in Colorado. Rainbow Girls and Demolay had all the neat dances and social things for teens. My father was a mason and so is my husband. I belonged to Eastern Star. We have not been involved for a long time.

Reading yours and Candi's blog reminds me so much of when hubby and I were first married. But you can't compare Hawaii to the Movja Desert.

Really enjoyed getting to know your Mom at the wedding.

Bruce Prescott said...

You're going to get awful lonely being a conservative Republican. You're way out numbered on this side of the family.

Watch out, we might turn you into a conservative Democrat some day.

That'll probably happen when you discover how many Democrats actually served in the military and how few Republicans have.

Aunty Pesty said...

I am new to blogging and I am getting complainments from my dad, my grandmother, and my mother. It was funny to read Candi's bolg and her calling you whiney. By the way welcome to the family.